VALOR GIVES YOU
SIX CORE COMPETENCIES
The ability to leverage one’s top strengths, take intentional actions, and create a life aligned with one’s values.
The ability to look at situations from multiple perspectives, creatively problem-solve, and think flexibly under pressure.
The ability to build upon the connection with oneself, and grow strong and healthy relationships with others.
The ability to pay attention to your thoughts, emotions, behaviors and physical reactions and responses.
The ability to strategically change one’s thoughts, emotions, and behaviors in the service of a desired outcome.
The ability to notice and expect the positive, bounce back from setback, and prepare for success.
VALOR PERFORMANCE COACHES ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST, COMING FROM:
Sustain Your Peak Performance
Whether you are currently feeling the pressure to perform, or just want to stay on top of your game, Valor gives you an immediate competitive advantage.
Valor provides high-performing sales professionals, managers and executives with tools, resources and support to ignite and sustain peak performance.
In as little as 30 minutes a week, Valor gives you the opportunity to:
- Work 1:1 with an Olympic-level, world-class Valor Professional Coach
- Learn how the best stay on top of their game
- Create a personalized plan for your long-term success
- Gain a competitive advantage – in business, and in life
- Handle stress & pressure when it comes your way, and avoid burnout
- “Lead yourself” and your team to ignite and sustain peak performance
Gain A Competitive Advantage
In our competitive and changing business environment, companies are constantly looking for ways to perform better, prepare for success, and attract and retain talent.
Valor gives C-level executives and Sales leaders an opportunity to do all three with it’s engaging learning platform that is laser focused on fostering a performance mindset for the recipients of Valor.
Valor helps your company:
- Bring training into the modern day (scalable, personalized, and digital)
- Ensure your team is fully charged
- Prepare your team for big goals or transition ahead
- Retain top talent and high-performers
- Foster a performance mindset
- Gain a competitive advantage